Thursday, November 1, 2012

new work....

              well I have taken SeVerAL pictures of this pumpkin and this is the best it has turned out.
                  I really need a new camera!!! So here it is. I handpainted 3 kitties on this oil can and
              added some stripes and polka dots. Hanging from the top on burlap string are two
                 handmade polymer clay kitties that match the ones painted on the oil can.
                            The kitties are the size of a thumbnail and have handpainted faces.

                           Now that Halloween is over its time to move onto Christmas!!!
               I started painting this cheese box a few days ago with a Terrye French design on it.
                               and I also have my gourds all ready for santas and snowmen.......
Have a great day!!!!
toodles,
Kathren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog...I love comments and read them all....
ToOdLes
KatHren