Friday, September 18, 2009

doo-be-dooby-doo....







do-do...so I finished my bean pot fall painting thingy!!! I love painting on these for fall! Need to keep one for myself. I changed a few things since my WIP photo....just wasn't feelin the swing. This painting has alot of details all over(too many to mention) so take a look. I will post this on E-bay with in the next few days. If you are interested in it before E-bay just e-mail me. It measures about 12in. with flowers and about 12 in. across. Also look for an upcoming give away in the next week.
ToOdlEs
KaThRen














1 comment:

  1. Hi

    Your painting is really good. Awesome job. Thought i'd stop by and thank you for entering my give away and to wish you luck

    Hugs Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog...I love comments and read them all....
ToOdLes
KatHren