Saturday, October 3, 2009

GhOuLtiDe GatHeRinG.....

was worth the trip.....unfortunately I did not get any pics. We were not allowed to take any in the buildings. I think it was because this was a historic village with museums, but that still does not make sense. All I know is there were signs stating no pics in buildings. I still had a great time. We live 101miles north of where the show was. The weather was chilly and it was raining on and off. It was amazing to see all the artist's work and to actually be able to pick some of them up. William Bezek and Scott Smith were dressed to impress. I finally bought the ADQ and had it signed by Scott Smith...giggle(writing in right hand corner). It was hard to get to P.K Gracia's(soft in the head)table but I patiently awaited my turn and stood there in awe for a few min.(ok like 20) After we went through all the buildings me and my hubby walked through the village which has a schoolhouse , church and some houses which are all set in the 1800's, which I love. I could not wait to get home and get in my pj pants and curl up on the couch and read my magazines. Of course I had to drive home but I TRIED to follow the speed limit but out of the corner of my eye my magazines were saying "hurry, hurry"...giggle. We made it home safe and I only made it through ADQ so far, which I know I will look through probably a dozen times. So now to wait for next year. Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far.

tOoDleS
Kathren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog...I love comments and read them all....
ToOdLes
KatHren