Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010.....

and we haven't even celebrated Christmas!!! My daughter, Kaitlyn 17, is in Florida for her Christmas break and we decided to celebrate Christmas when she comes home. So I still have to make cookies, dinner and wrap presents!!! Jan. 10 will be Christmas for us!!! I can't wait. I miss that girl like crazy!! Below is a pic of our Christmas Tree that was finally decorated last week.
Hope this year is better!! I don't make resolutions but for the new year I would like to focus more on my art!! E-bay and Etsy!!!
I hope everyone has a happy and safe New year!!
tOoDlEs,
Kathren

4 comments:

  1. Well... Happy new merry year christmas day! ( : Since you are still waiting to celebrate X-mas,I'll wish you a all in one!!I think its wonderful you are waiting for your 17yr old.Warmest Regards,Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas is not confined to a single date; it is the love in your heart, who you share that with, it is joy put into the world!
    Beautiful tree too!!!
    And anyway, Orthodox Christmas is not celebrated until the second weekend in January (I think) so you're right in line with the old traditional celebrations! :)

    XXOO!!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by! My daughter lives and works in GA and she was just home for 6 days for Xmas!!!! I hate that she lives so far away......we only get to see her a few times a year.....she is thinking of a job change but still not real close to home....We just had a wonderful time with her while she was home.........and ohhhhhhhh the TEARS at the airport....I almost flooded it....enjoy your Chritmas and special time with your daughter! Happy New Year!
    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. May your 2010 be blessed. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog...I love comments and read them all....
ToOdLes
KatHren