Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New pieces and....

I was so excited to get a package in the mail I couldn't wait to open it and see what I got. The pic below is the ornament I received from the swap I joined. It is so cute and I LOVE snowmen. The artist is Kathy Lowry from http://countrychintz.blogspot.com Thank you so much. I am going to put a hook on the back so I can hang it up. I made this little snowman from an antique bottle I had. I filled it with white pearl beads, lots of glitter and handmade polymer clay candy canes. The snowman is also made from polymer clay. He is sprinkled with lots of glitter and is very pretty in the light. The pictures just do not do this piece justice.
I handpainted this wooden egg with a Terrye French(LOVE HER)design. This is just a peek of part of the whole piece. More pics of the finished piece will be posted tomm.


I also started painting this sled today. It is also Terrye French inspired. I had to stop so I could let his beard dry, it is made from paperclay. So I will hopefully work on it again tomm.
ToOdLes
Kathren





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog...I love comments and read them all....
ToOdLes
KatHren