Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bring it on.....

Things just keep getting better!! After everything that has happened last week I thought things would start looking better...NOT!! Dad had another heart attack friday night and almost died. His heart is wearing out and it won't be much longer. They have him on an IV drip to control his heart beat. They will put him on an oral med today to see how his heart responds. Right now its just a waiting game. I have not been able to list my e-bay items. We have been up to the CCU all weekend. As soon as I am able to list I will put the link on my blog.

Kathren

4 comments:

  1. My thoughts are with you and your family....stay strong.
    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care Kathern. This type of waiting is as stressful on family members as the person hospitalized.
    I've been down this road with both my parents...17 days apart. Will be thinking of you.....
    (((HUGS)))

    XXOO!!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. All my prayers go out to you and your family.

    Hugs
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog...I love comments and read them all....
ToOdLes
KatHren