Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Etsy shop....

well I started on my etsy shop yesturday but didn't get very far! As I started going through all my files on the PC I discovered that I had pics all over the place so I am trying to consolidate them all into one file......what a mess!! I also need to take some new pics of my stuff because some of the ones I have are not the greatest...UGH!!! But I will be working on this all week and hopefully....HoPEfUllY, I will have my shop stocked with all my goodies!! so hang in there I'm working on it!!!

I am also going to work on doing a FaCE liFt for my blog. I am learning as I go!!
Hope everyone is having a creative week and praying for sPrInG!!!
ToOdLes
Kathren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog...I love comments and read them all....
ToOdLes
KatHren