Friday, March 26, 2010

SpRiNg......

is in the air....then it goes away.....THEN it comes back! Yes I live in MiChIgAn(wait 5min and the weather will change). Below is a lil chicky I made from Polymer clay, added a felt hat with glitter and a Pink jewel hanging from it. He is sitting on a antique spoon with purple wire wrapped around the handle and a polymer clay purple flower that reads "chicky" Here is another antique spoon(3in X1in) with polymer clay sugar cubes and a polymer clay flower that reads "sugar"
I must say this is my favorite. Polymer clay bunny with glitter, flowers, and beads inside the bottle so when you give it a shake it is all Purty(giggle)

and last of all.....paperclay victorian bunny!!


enjoy.....
tOoDles
Kathren



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you live here in Indiana! Sunny day, freezing cold!
    ♥LUV♥ little Chicky!!! Of course, I am a sucker for the avian types... ;)
    Darling!

    XXOO!!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog...I love comments and read them all....
ToOdLes
KatHren