Wednesday, March 3, 2010

WeLl HEEELLLOOO!!!

Been pretty busy here!!! Had some more hospital visits. Mom ended up in the hospital this time with a bad infection so we had to scramble to get dad somewhere, he is 24 hr care and on hospice. We managed to get him into a hospice house for a few days until mom was released from the hospital. So NOW everything is a bit quieter here. I managed to make it in the studio Monday and finsihed sculpting a bunny out of paperclay. Hopefully I will have him done by the weekend and I can put all my new work on ebay.

On another note I have also been working on our new group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=313322746754

This is our paranormal site on facebook. Bay city paranormal research society. I hope you can take a minute and check it out.

tOoDlEs
Kathren

1 comment:

  1. I Hope all is well with your Mum...I went through that last year...no fun.
    Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog...I love comments and read them all....
ToOdLes
KatHren