Friday, March 12, 2010

Where is SpRiNG......

spring is in the air......I hope!!! This winter weather is taking its toll on me. I haven't been able to go in the studio like I want. Alot of family issues right now with My honeys parents and stress!!! I do have a few easter/spring items in the works though and I am hoping to make it to the studio today!! I have been scrolling my favorite blogs and it looks like everyone is in the SpRiNG "mode". Will hopefully be able to post new work soon.
tOoDleS
Kathren

2 comments:

  1. I'm still waiting for *real* Spring here....Indiana always gives you a teaser, and then slams us with some more rotten weather!
    And I'm in my studio, but don't feel like I'm accomplishing a thing, yet I work and work....
    Have a good one!

    XXOO!!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its coming sweetie..Patience LOL...pretty soon it will be HOT..LOL..have a great weekend.

    xoxoxoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog...I love comments and read them all....
ToOdLes
KatHren