Monday, March 15, 2010

yeah.....ArT

Finished up some projects in the studio friday!!! The lil guy below is a polymer clay snowman on parade!! I took a metal candel holder and removed the glass and stuck the snowman inside, by the look on his face I don't think he was very happy about it. There are snowballs and polymer clay lollipops on the front. This fella is happy not to be in a cage(giggle) He is all polymer clay. So is his reindeer.
I handpainted this wood plaque with a few different Terrye French designs! I added some grapvine and flowers to the top and made a "garden Angel" tag out of polymer clay.








All of these items will be available on e-bay soon or if anyone is interested they can email me.
tOoDleS
Kathren




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog...I love comments and read them all....
ToOdLes
KatHren