Monday, July 13, 2009

Shocking loss...


Well this past weekend has been very sad and emotionally tiring. Friday morning we received a very shocking phone call that our Uncle bob had a severe heart attack and passed away which was very suprising because he was not sick and was not on any medication and for being 74 he was very active. His wife is just beside herself. Our dad who was his brother and best friend is just heartbroken. Feb 2008 dad had a dabilitating stroke which has left him very dependent on his son(my hubby) he is paralyzed on his right side but we do what we can with him and try to keep his spirits up. Yesturday we had him and mom over for a bbq with my step-daughter and fiance who was up visiting so we had a good day!! But with all the sadness around us lately is has been hard for me to find some insperation to be creative. So I haven't posted anything new in awhile. I am hoping that things start to look better.
Kathren

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear of your loss. I wish you and your family peace and comfort.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog...I love comments and read them all....
ToOdLes
KatHren